Prep 25 mins
Cook 13 mins
I love these burgers, but then there are few burgers I don't like...lol. My favorite cheese is blue cheese and I think it goes so well with burgers...yummy. Pair these up with some tex-mex oven fries and you've got a great meal that everyone will love. I got this recipe from an old Pillsbury book I've got. We really enjoy these I hope you do too.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 4 split hamburger buns
- 4 slices colby-monterey jack cheese
- Heat your grill.
- In bowl, mix ground beef,blue cheese,taco seasoning,salt and pepper.
- Shape into 4 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
- In smaller bowl combine barbecue sauce and salsa.
- Place patties on grill4 to 6 inches from the heat.
- Cook 11 to 13 minutes or until cooked through.
- Turn and brush with barbecue mixture.
- Toast buns during last 1 to 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Place 1 slice of co-jack cheese on each burger.
- Place burgers in buns and enjoy.