1/6 Photos of Southwest Tuna Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
I made this recipe last night with things that I had on-hand, I must say that I had no leftovers -- from my kids to their friends, me and Pube....We all loved this! It's so easy that I'm a bit embarrassed to post...But it's one of our new favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups macaroni
- 12 ounces solid white tuna packed in water (Albacore, drained)
- 10 3/4 ounces Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 10 3/4 ounces milk (1 soup can full)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's, not Miracle Whip)
- 2 tablespoons Progresso Italian-style fine bread crumbs
- 1 -2 tablespoon margarine, cut into slivers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions to "al dente", then drain and rinse with cool water, and let drain again.
- 2Meanwhile, combine soup, mayonnaise and milk, and stir until smooth.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees and slightly grease a 2 quart glass baking dish.
- 4Mix macaroni, soup mixture, cheddar cheese, salt & pepper, and flaked tuna thoroughly in a large bowl.
- 5Pour mixture into baking dish, sprinkle bread crumbs evenly on top, and then dot with margarine on top.
- 6Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Tuna Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.1
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 796.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup