Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something I just threw together one night but ended up being the best salad I've ever made--corn, cheese, tomatoes and tortilla chips complimented by ranch dressing with a kick.
- bagged lettuce, preferably hearts of romaine
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 158.51 ml sharp cheddar cheese, GRATED
- 158.51 ml corn
- 158.51 ml tortilla chips, crushed
- 236.59 ml ranch dressing, from bottle
- 59.14 ml salsa
- 1.23 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml cumin
- Mix all salad ingredients together in large serving bowl.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a cup or small bowl.
- Toss with dressing or serve on the side.
- If preparing ahead of time, wait to add chips so they stay crisp.
We LOVE this salad! It is a staple on our summer dinner menu. We add black olives, onions and avocado chunks. It is TDF. Thank you for sharing this!
This is a really good salad. I added black olives other than that, made as directed and served with South of the Border Chicken.
LOVE this salad! Thanks for sharing it! Have made it now numerous times for friends and family and EVERYONE has raved about it! Thanks again! Grilled chicken on it is awesome too!