Recipe by Erika23
I thought this up for a light lunch with some extras I had in the fridge. It's a nice cool and quick summer treat. The measurements can certainly be altered to your taste!
Top Review by Kauaian cook
Easy and a great basic recipe to start with -- first time I made it I lacked the sprouts and found it fine without. The second time I changed cheese and used a chiptole sour cream in place of the ranch dressing...and can think of another dozen combinations...easy and quick!
- 1 southwestern style chili tortilla (large)
- 1⁄2 large portabella mushroom, cap
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄8 cup onion, diced
- alfalfa sprout
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook mushroom cap until tender (can microwave).
- Cut into fairly large pieces.
- Mix tomato and onion.
- Spread ranch dressing down middle of cold tortilla.
- Spread tomato and onion mixture over dressing.
- Add Cheese and Mushroom pieces.
- Add Alfalfa Sprouts to fill.
- Roll the wrap and enjoy!