Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy....Enjoy!
- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked to package directions
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red peppers or 1⁄2 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Combine cooked noodles, milk and egg in bowl; mix well.
- Add noodle mixture to a 13x9 baking pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray such as Pam.
- Brown ground beef with onion, peppers and garlic;drain.
- Add seasonings.
- Stir in tomato sauce and cook till heated.
- Spread over the noodles and top with the cheeses.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes until bubbly and cheese melts.
- Let stand for a few minutes before serving.