Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
More addicting chile recipes...
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (17 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- Cook the bacon until crisp.
- Reserve a few tbs.
- of bacon drippings.
- Cook potato and onion in drippings until onion is slightly brown.
- Add water and cover.
- Simmer until the potato is tender.
- Stir in the corn, soup, mushroom, milk and salt.
- Heat to boiling.
- Lower the temperature and add the chiles.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with bacon crumbles on top.