Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
More addicting chile recipes...
Make and share this Southwest Corn Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the bacon until crisp.
- Reserve a few tbs.
- of bacon drippings.
- Cook potato and onion in drippings until onion is slightly brown.
- Add water and cover.
- Simmer until the potato is tender.
- Stir in the corn, soup, mushroom, milk and salt.
- Heat to boiling.
- Lower the temperature and add the chiles.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve with bacon crumbles on top.