Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1 lb bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove
- ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 tomatoes
- 4 slices cheese
- Cut the jalapeno in half.
- Rub the cut part over the chicken breast.
- Grill the chicken until done.
- Melt your favorite cheese over the chicken (I prefer American).
- In a sauté pan, melt butter.
- Add garlic minced and then add clean bean sprouts. Sauté until soft.
- To build a sandwich: I like my wheat buns toasted.
- Spread guacamole on the top part of the bun and then spread ranch dressing on the bottom.
- Add your grilled chicken breast and top with bean sprouts and sliced tomatoes.
- To make this a little lower in calories, use fat free cooking spray instead of butter and fat free ranch dressing.
- Great with Sweet Potato Fries, Recipe #78468.
I can't believe that no one has tried this yet! I live in the Southwest, and this is a Southwest sandwich! The only chnges I made were that I like my sprouts and tomato un-cooked (my Calif. upbringing lol)therefore I didn't need the butter. I also put some hot sauce in my ranch dressing. It's a great sandwich! Thanks for sharing, Jaime! This is a keeper!