My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the jalapeno in half.
- 2Rub the cut part over the chicken breast.
- 3Grill the chicken until done.
- 4Melt your favorite cheese over the chicken (I prefer American).
- 5In a sauté pan, melt butter.
- 6Add garlic minced and then add clean bean sprouts. Sauté until soft.
- 7To build a sandwich: I like my wheat buns toasted.
- 8Spread guacamole on the top part of the bun and then spread ranch dressing on the bottom.
- 9Add your grilled chicken breast and top with bean sprouts and sliced tomatoes.
- 10To make this a little lower in calories, use fat free cooking spray instead of butter and fat free ranch dressing.
- 11Great with Sweet Potato Fries, Sweet Potato Fries.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.4
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 136.7 mg
- Sodium 864.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 49.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: