This is from a local Hospital web site. I decided to add some of their recipes here because they all look healthy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (9 ounce) box southwest cooked chicken breast strips, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, mined
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, divided use (1.5g fat per ounce)
- 10 6-inch flour tortillas (2g fat each)
- 2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chilies, sauce, cumin, garlic and jalapeno.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon cheese and 1/4 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and chicken broth.
- 6Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 398.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 18.6 g