Recipe by Gingerbear
This is from a local Hospital web site. I decided to add some of their recipes here because they all look healthy and delicious.
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (9 ounce) boxsouthwest cooked chicken breast strips, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, mined
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese, divided use (1.5g fat per ounce)
- 10 6-inch flour tortillas (2g fat each)
- 2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chilies, sauce, cumin, garlic and jalapeno.
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese and 1/4 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and chicken broth.
- Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes.