Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Southwest Seasoning. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet products see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes"
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons homemade gourmet southwest seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or longer and serve with chips and/or crackers.
- For a festive look and more flavor roll the ball in 3/4 tablespoon of more Southwest Seasoning Mix or crushed pecans.