Recipe by Tona C.
I threw some ingredients together tonight and came up with this dip to have with taco chips. It seems to be one of those things you can't stop eating once you've started. It has a sweet and sour tang with some heat from the peppers to jazz it up. Hope you like it as much as we did! From the kitchen of Tona Thornburg Court.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup bread & butter pickle, drained and chopped fine
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, chopped fine with seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon concentrated lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper