Chef #1802585695's Note:
Official contest entry: Simply Potatoes 5 Fix. I made this recipe because it was easy and quick yet flavorful. I found that using a heavy non-stick skillet works best since no oil will be needed making for a healthier meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large non-stick skillet, brown southwest hash browns on medium high heat for 9 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 2While the potatoes are cooking add the Soy Chorizo to a medium size non-stick skillet. Cook on medium high for 7 minutes stirring often.
- 3Add green chilies to the Soy Chorizo and cook for an additional 7 minutes stirring often.
- 4Add the Soy Chorizo mixture to the skillet of potatoes mixing well.
- 5Heat flour tortillas in a small non-stick skillet 30 seconds on each side.
- 6Put 1/2 cup of potato and soy mixture in each tortilla.
- 7Add 2 tablespoons of cheese to each tortilla, fold over then serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwest and Soy Chorizo Tacos #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 1071.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns