Recipe by Celina Alonso
This one is easy and tastes really good! I usually half the recipe and it is still plenty of food.
Top Review by teresa alonso
very tasty. My daughter in law, Celina, made it for us when we went to visit them. We really liked it and is very easy to make. It has a lot of flavor. I am planning on making it very soon. Teresa Alonso
- 4 lbs ground chuck
- 2 large onions, diced
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 3 (10 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 lb processed cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK gound chuck and diced onion in a Dutch oven, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Drain meat mixture, and return to Dutch oven.
- STIR in chicken soup, diced tomato and green chiles, and beans.
- LAYER half of the tortillas evenly into 2 lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dishes.
- Top each with one-fourth of meat mixture and one-fourth of cheese cubes.
- Repeat layers with remaining tortillas, meat mixture, and cheese.
- BAKE at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.