Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This one is easy and tastes really good! I usually half the recipe and it is still plenty of food.
Make and share this Southern Living Mexican Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- COOK gound chuck and diced onion in a Dutch oven, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink.
- Drain meat mixture, and return to Dutch oven.
- STIR in chicken soup, diced tomato and green chiles, and beans.
- LAYER half of the tortillas evenly into 2 lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dishes.
- Top each with one-fourth of meat mixture and one-fourth of cheese cubes.
- Repeat layers with remaining tortillas, meat mixture, and cheese.
- BAKE at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
very tasty. My daughter in law, Celina, made it for us when we went to visit them. We really liked it and is very easy to make. It has a lot of flavor. I am planning on making it very soon. Teresa Alonso