Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is another from Southern Living. This is my kids favorite. I make up the ice cubes in advance and freeze them so I always have them on hand. Cook time is for the freeze time of the ice cubes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unsweetened blue raspberry lemonade mix (kool-aid island twists ice blue raspberry lemonade)
- 7 cups water
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (46 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a 2 quart pitcher, pour evenly into 5 ice cube trays,a nd freeze at least 8 hours.
- Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale, serve over raspberry ice cubes.
Very suckable and make sure some of it spills on the kitchen floor so you get that proper sticky summery feel when you walk across it barefoot.
Kids loved it, and I did too! A nice tropical tasting summer drink with a little fizz. Cool blue ice cubes!
Thanks, this was aweseome! I actually misread the directions and forgot to add the lemonade to the cube mix, but we sliced it up while it was still frozen and put it right in the bowl. Still delicious!