Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep2 hrs 20 mins
I found this in a local newspaper and tried it last night for dinner. It was easy & fabulous! Prep time includes 2 hours marinading time.
- Cut chicken into 1/3 inch strips.
- Flatten to an even thickness (between plastic wrap) with a meat mallet.
- Arange 1 piece of bacon on each strip.
- Place a shrimp at the end of the strip.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the bundles in a shallow container.
- Add teriyaki sauce, tossing to coat.
- cover& refrigerate a least 2 hours.
- Grill shrimp for 15 minutes, turning once or until chicken is no longer pink.
Family loved this! grilled about 15-20 minutes and stayed nice and tender!
This is another wonderful recipe Cher! I made this recipe at our lake place and shared it with our friends and everyone just loved it. One of our friends was so thrilled with it that she said "even the toothpick tasted delicious". I loved how easy this came together. I did add a touch of soy sauce and Italian dressing cause I ran out of the Teriyaki but it still was delicious! Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe. Its another keeper!
Had some chicken tenders and bacon to use up, so I decided to them up and try this. It was a great combination and anything with bacon is ok with me. Sorry, this review is VERY late in coming, and I am now in the process of trying to clear up stuff, so I guess better late than never. MUAC!