Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I like this one while I run around doing errands. I come home and have dinner ready in a flash.
- 5 cups cooked rotini
- 1 cup cubed American cheese
- 1 cup cubed monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced green chilis
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes and green onions in slow cooker. Mix well.
- Cover and cook on High for 2 hours, stirring twice.
- Stir in tomatoes and green onion and continue cooking until hot.