Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very cheesy and not too spicy.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Combine the chili and chiles in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the shredded cheese to chili mixture and stir until well combine and the cheese is melted.
- Pour into a large serving bowl and serve with corn chips. Enjoy!
As written this recipe was actually too rich for us, which surprised me as we are cheese lovers. I added a second can of chili and we liked it much better.