Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I think my mom got this off of a Bisquick box when I was young, and it has been a family favorite ever since, enjoy!
- 177.44 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 453.59 g ground beef (can use turkey as well)
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 226.79 g jar taco sauce
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 177.44 ml shredded cheese
- Crepes: Beat Bisquick Mix, eggs and milk with wire whisk until almost smooth.
- Pour 1/4 c.
- batter into hot, lightly greased 10" skillet for each crepe.
- Rotate skillet until batter covers bottom.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Gently loosen edge with spatula, turn and cook other side until golden brown.
- Makes 6 crepes.
- Filling: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Brown meat, drain, add green peppers, refried beans, and taco sauce in skillet, stirring constantly, until hot.
- Place 1 crepe in ungreased pie plate.
- Spread with 1/3 meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 c.
- cheese, place 1 crepe on top, and repeat with meat mixture, cheese and crepes.
- Cover pie plate with foil.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove foil.
- Arrange tomato wedges on crepe in circle about 1" from edge.
- Garnish with sour cream.
- Makes 6 servings.