1/1 Photo of South Beach Diet Faux Ice Cream
This is a delicious treat that is allowed on all phases (1,2,& 3) of the South Beach Diet. You can substitute slivered almonds, ini choc chips, penuts etc. for the peanut butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place Fudgicle in a microwaveable dish and micro on low for a few (3-5) seconds, just long enough to slightly soften it.
- 2Remove the fudgicle from the stick into the bowl. Add the peanut butter and cool whip and stir completely.
- 3Cover bowl with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour. Remove and enjoy!
- 4Taste almost as good as the real thing!
- 5**You can substitute mini chocolate chips, or chopped almonds, etc for the peanut butter.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Beach Diet Faux Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.6
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: