This is a delicious treat that is allowed on all phases (1,2,& 3) of the South Beach Diet. You can substitute slivered almonds, ini choc chips, penuts etc. for the peanut butter.
- Place Fudgicle in a microwaveable dish and micro on low for a few (3-5) seconds, just long enough to slightly soften it.
- Remove the fudgicle from the stick into the bowl. Add the peanut butter and cool whip and stir completely.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour. Remove and enjoy!
- Taste almost as good as the real thing!
- **You can substitute mini chocolate chips, or chopped almonds, etc for the peanut butter.