Fried Green Beans With Slivered Almonds
A simple vegetable side dish!
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a frying pan, heat up olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add green beans and saute until wrinkly!
- Add almonds and continue saute-ing until the almonds start to brown. Remove from heat and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled, depending on the number of people to feed!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION