Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This would be an excellent potato salad to take to those family reunions this summer. You can use Hellmans Mayo or your own favorite brand of mayonnaise.
- 10 eggs
- 12 medium white potatoes, with skin
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
- Add whole potatoes to the water and boil until a knife is easily inserted, but they are not too soft.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel and chop the eggs and place them in a large serving bowl.
- Stir in the green onions.
- When the potatoes have cooled, peel and chop then add them to the bowl.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and stir in the mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle parley over the top.
- Chill until serving.