Recipe by litldarlin
This would be an excellent potato salad to take to those family reunions this summer. You can use Hellmans Mayo or your own favorite brand of mayonnaise.
- 10 eggs
- 12 medium white potatoes, with skin
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool.
- Add whole potatoes to the water and boil until a knife is easily inserted, but they are not too soft.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel and chop the eggs and place them in a large serving bowl.
- Stir in the green onions.
- When the potatoes have cooled, peel and chop then add them to the bowl.
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and stir in the mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle parley over the top.
- Chill until serving.