1/15 Photos of Sourdough Dinner Rolls
2 hrs 20 mins
Another great recipe to use your starter. I have no idea where this recipe originated. Based upon Nimrod's review and beautiful photo I am revising this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil a 9 x 13 inch pan or line with parchment paper.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine starter, water, yeast, salt, sugar and oil.
- 3Stir in flour, adding flour 1/2 cup at a time until dough is manageable.
- 4Turn out onto a floured surface and knead well.
- 5Place dough in a bowl and cover, set in a warm place to double in size.
- 6When double, punch dough down and with lightly floured hands, form into rolls.
- 7Place on prepared pan and let rise until doubled then bake approximately 20 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
- 8Last 5 minutes of baking, brush with melted butter and return to oven.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sourdough Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 583.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: