Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from The Cake Mix Doctor.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. grease and flour 9x13 cake pan.
- In large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. In electric mixer beat on low 1 minute, scraping sides occasionally. Increase speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more.
- Pour into prepared cake pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes. Cool 20 minutes on wire rack. Remove from pan.
- Frost cake, if desired.