Cook4 hrs 30 mins
This is an unusual side dish, but oh so delicious. I received this recipe from my mother-in-law, who makes it for birthday or other special occasion requests. Cook time includes chilling.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Let cool slightly, then add rest of ingredients.
- Mix throughly and put in a loaf pan, lined with plastic wrap overlapping edges.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from loaf pan by pulling up on plastic wrap; invert on plate and remove wrap.
- Serve cold.