1/2 Photos of Sour Cream Rice (Cold)
4 hrs 40 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is an unusual side dish, but oh so delicious. I received this recipe from my mother-in-law, who makes it for birthday or other special occasion requests. Cook time includes chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to package directions.
- 2Let cool slightly, then add rest of ingredients.
- 3Mix throughly and put in a loaf pan, lined with plastic wrap overlapping edges.
- 4Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 5Remove from loaf pan by pulling up on plastic wrap; invert on plate and remove wrap.
- 6Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sour Cream Rice (Cold)
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 56.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g