Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be make two or three days ahead of serving.
Make and share this Sour Cream Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can coconut
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Combine1 can drained pineapple tidbits, 2 cans drained mandarin orange sections, 1 can drained fruit cocktail with 1 can of coconut and 2 cups miniature marshmallows.
- Add 1 tub of sour cream and mix well through the fruit. Chill and serve.
- This can be make two or three days ahead of serving.