Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This fondue is especially good with toasted bread cubes or bread sticks, but you can do your own thing too.
- 6 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 lb sharp American cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a skillet, fry bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Cook onion in reserved drippings till tender, but not brown.
- Stir in flour.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
- Transfer to fondue pan.