Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sour cream is the hidden flavoring in this recipe. Quick easy side dish.
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whipping cream or 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- grated parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Cook fettuccine until tender and drain.
- Combine sour cream, whipping cream and butter in a saucepan.
- Heat but do not boil.
- Add Parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt & pepper.
- pour sauce over fettuccine and toss.
- sprinkle with additional cheese and chopped parsley if desired.
- Serve at once.
Here is a 10 star recipe. It is so good, it is sinful!!!! Rich and creamy. I had some left over broccoli that I threw in. It worked very well although it certainly is not necessary. Thanks so much for sharing this winner, aronsinvest.