Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another Betty Crocker favorite of mine.
Make and share this Sour Cream and Onion Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 buns, split
- lettuce, if desired
- Heat the coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Mix all the ingredients except the buns and lettuce.
- Shape into 8 patties 1/2" thick.
- Cover and grill patties 4-6" from heat for 10-15 minutes till juices run clear.
- Serve with lettuce and buns.
We did not like this to much since it was very salty and a bit dry. I followed the recipe didnt change anything. Sorry but I wont be making this again.
We liked these quite well--a bit too heavy on the sour cream for us--next time i'll cut back, but there will definitely be a next time. Moist and tasty.
Very nice recipe. Loved the sour cream and onion. Thanks for posting.