Recipe by DDW
We use this dipping sauce for Beef Fondue or prime rib. It has lots of flavor and I like that the horseradish isn't too over powering.
Top Review by MonsterMaha
I made this to go with the Christmas prime rib. Instead of using sour cream, I used labneh, which is a middle eastern plain yogurt. In this recipe it was perfect. I made it the night before and chilled it. It was very creamy and everyone loved it with the prime rib. The only change I might make the next time is to use less salt, as a personal preference. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream (I use fat free.)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 whole green onion (green and white parts finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper