Recipe by MelinOhio
These are great for company. I am always giving this recipe out. I serve with spanish rice and refried beans.
Top Review by Tomi
Mmmm! I did mine a little easier though...:) I halved the recipe (it made 10 enchiladas!) and used a large can (14 oz I think) of undrained white chicken, and a full can of green chilies, and mozzerella cheese. They were great!! Thank you for the recipe, it is going in the keep files for sure.
- 1 chicken, cooked and deboned
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies (do not drain)
- 1 bunch green onion
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 18 flour tortillas, thawed (do not use corntortillas)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, sour cream, chicken soup, chilies and onions.
- Spoon 2 T. onto each tortilla.
- Top with a spoonful of each cheese and roll up.
- Place seam side down in a large casserole pan.
- Top with extra chicken mixture and extra cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes at 250.
- Uncover and cook 10 more minutes.