Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Woman's Day Magazine. I haven't gotten around to trying this one yet, but tell me what you think! (The serving size is a guess.) It sounds amazing!
- 1 lb strawberry
- 3 tablespoons honey or 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tarragon leaf, fresh
- sour cream
- 4 ladyfingers
- confectioners' sugar
- Puree the first 4 ingredients in a blender.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and fresh tarragon.
- Serve with a ladyfinger dusted with confectioner's sugar.