Mediterraneo Gifts's Note:
The ingredients of the Sorrentino Cocktail are unmistakably Italian and are staples in any Italian Kitchen. Serve as an aperitif or anytime you want to celebrate the tastes of Southern Italy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a knife cut into the lemon peel removing a strip around the lemon at least 3 to 4 inches long. Artfully twist the strip.
- 2Place the thyme into the glass and muddle by gently pressing to release the flavor of the thyme.
- 3Cut the oranges into thin round circles.
- 4Place the oranges on the side of the glass with the ice in the middle to hold the orange slices against the glass.
- 5Using a shot glass or jigger to measure add the Limoncello, Campari, & Vermouth.
- 6Pour in the Club Soda almost to the rim of the glass.
- 7Garnish with a sprig of thyme and the lemon twists. Garnishing completes the look and the aroma of the cocktail as you place it close to your nose to take a drink.
- 8Enjoy the Sorrentino Cocktail!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sorrentino Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: