Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The ingredients of the Sorrentino Cocktail are unmistakably Italian and are staples in any Italian Kitchen. Serve as an aperitif or anytime you want to celebrate the tastes of Southern Italy.
- Using a knife cut into the lemon peel removing a strip around the lemon at least 3 to 4 inches long. Artfully twist the strip.
- Place the thyme into the glass and muddle by gently pressing to release the flavor of the thyme.
- Cut the oranges into thin round circles.
- Place the oranges on the side of the glass with the ice in the middle to hold the orange slices against the glass.
- Using a shot glass or jigger to measure add the Limoncello, Campari, & Vermouth.
- Pour in the Club Soda almost to the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme and the lemon twists. Garnishing completes the look and the aroma of the cocktail as you place it close to your nose to take a drink.
- Enjoy the Sorrentino Cocktail!