Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is amazing. My 10 year old son would eat the whole thing if I would let him. Everyone loves it!!!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- Roll out one can of cresent rolls into a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and 1-1/2 cups sugar together.
- Spread over cresent rolls.
- Roll out second can of cresent rolls on top of the mixture.
- Pour melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle rest of sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake @ 350* for 30 to 35 minutes.