Directions See How It's Made
- *Early in the day*: fill a gallon jar with water, tea bags and honey; cover and place jar out in a sunny spot.
- Remove from outdoors, shake jug to be sure the honey is well-mixed; remove tea-bags (these can go in the compost).
- Place jar in fridge to chill (well, duh!).
- Serve over ice cubes or just chilled.
- VARIATIONS: If you're using unflavored tea bags, you can add a flavor by adding several (or fewer) drops of your favorite flavoring extracts to the finished tea: raspberry, orange, blackberry or a combination.
- MONEY-SAVING HINT: Leave the honey out and let everyone add their own sugar when they're served.