Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just simply love this recipe. The cookies are no fail. They are soooo good with a cup of mulled cider. I truly hope you enjoy them.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and shortening until well mixed, 1-2 minutes.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in molasses and eggs until smooth, set aside.
- In another bowl sift the dry ingredients.
- Gradually mix dry into the creamed mixture until dough is blended and smooth. The dough will be sticky.
- Refrigerate a half hour to make it easier to handle.
- Roll dough into 1" to 1 1/2" balls and roll in granulated sugar.
- Place 2" apart on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 11 minutes.
- Don't overbake!
- Cool and Enjoy!