1/2 Photos of Soft Cocoa Cookies
These soft cookies are almost like little cakes. I like to make them very small, but you can make them larger if you wish. Very good with chocolate icing on top. Note: This is one of the recipes I adopted in the Great 'Zaar Ophan Adoption of 2005. I hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and brown sugar;add egg.
- 2Sift dry ingredients and add to butter/sugar mixture alternately with milk.
- 3Add vanilla.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 8-12 minutes at 400°F; do not overbake.
- 6Ice with chocolate icing, if desired.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Cocoa Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (795 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g