1/1 Photo of Soft as a Baby's Butt Salt Scrub
The baby oil gives this scrub a nice fragrance. If you want you can grind the oats in a coffee grinder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dry ingredients, add the baby oil, it should look like wet sand now.
- 2Decide for yourself if you want the consistency oilier and if you do, add more oil.
- 3Snip the top off the vitamin capsules and add their contents to the scrub, mix and transfer to a plastic jar.
- 4When using in the shower make sure you are on a non-slip surface.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft as a Baby's Butt Salt Scrub
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1425.7
- Calories from Fat 1106
- Total Fat 122.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 128746.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 21.6 g