Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe off the back of a Eagle Brand label years ago. You must use the Sweetened Condensed Milk, NOT the evaporated milk. Perfect for tailgating, goes over great with children and adults!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F for glass baking dish).
- In a 13x9 in baking dish, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter. Pour eagle brand evenly over crumbs. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Press gently with a fork. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows. Gently press down with fork. Bake 2 minutes more.
- Cool, cut into bars-store covered at room temperature.
The girls loved these more then I did. I thought they were good but the bottom fell apart when I plated them.