1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
from Kraft Food & Family Magazine. To cook later: Cover uncooked casserole (uncooked eggs can be frozen and baked later with no troubles) tightly with plastic wrap; freeze until solid - cover with foil. Freeze for up to 3 months. Same baking directions except cook for 1 hr covered vs 35 minutes uncovered - then uncover and add cheese and bake for 15 minutes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oil in medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- 2add mushrooms - cook for four minutes or until tender ; stirring occasionally ; set adise.
- 3beat eggs, milk and mayo in large bowl - stir in stuffing mix.
- 4spoon stuffing mixture into greased 9 inch square baking dish - top with mushrooms, tomatoes and onions.
- 5bake at 350 f uncovered for 35 minutes.
- 6sprinkle on cheese and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 7let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for So - Easy Stuffing - Egg Bake
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 230.7 mg
- Sodium 654.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 14.5 g