Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
from Kraft Food & Family Magazine. To cook later: Cover uncooked casserole (uncooked eggs can be frozen and baked later with no troubles) tightly with plastic wrap; freeze until solid - cover with foil. Freeze for up to 3 months. Same baking directions except cook for 1 hr covered vs 35 minutes uncovered - then uncover and add cheese and bake for 15 minutes
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- heat oil in medium skillet on medium-high heat.
- add mushrooms - cook for four minutes or until tender ; stirring occasionally ; set adise.
- beat eggs, milk and mayo in large bowl - stir in stuffing mix.
- spoon stuffing mixture into greased 9 inch square baking dish - top with mushrooms, tomatoes and onions.
- bake at 350 f uncovered for 35 minutes.
- sprinkle on cheese and bake for another 15 minutes.
- let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Another Kraft keeper recipe! So easy to make. Used turkey stuffing and a little extra cheddar cheese. Served it with sausages, bacon, sliced tomatoes, home fried potatoes, and fruit with Sour Cream Fruit Dip for brunch on Sunday. Garnished it with fresh chopped parsley from my garden. A new family favorite.