Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
I grill this chicken on my indoor grill instead of the broiler, it's just SO DELICIOUS and extremely easy! If you don't have any mustard then use regular mustard mixed with hot chili garlic sauce. This makes a lot of sauce but can be cut in half, there is enough sauce for about 12-14 pieces of chicken or 2 whole chickens cut into pieces.
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 -4 tablespoons hot mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic (can use more)
- seasoning salt (can use regular salt)
- 12 -14 chicken pieces (or use 2 whole chickens, cut-up)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan combine the apricot preserves, white wine vinegar, hot mustard and garlic, whisk over medium heat until the preserves melt; set aside.
- Set oven to broil heat, or heat outdoor (or indoor grill) grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken pieces with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken skin-side down on a broiler rack.
- Broil chicken for 20 minutes, turn over the chicken and continue to broil or grill for about another 15-20 minutes (or until chicken is cooked) brushing with glaze and turning occasionally.