Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is such a simple yet delicious sparerib recipe, only a couple ingredients! Because of the pre-boiling, these ribs take very little time to grill. Plan ahead the ribs need to marinade overnight. This is also great on beef ribs! Try to use only V-H honey garlic sauce, it's the best for this. This is a easy and great weeknight recipe, just preboil the ribs and prepare the evening before.
- 4 lbs pork side ribs
- water, to cover rib
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 (300 ml) bottleof v-h honey garlic sauce
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- The day before; cut the ribs into serving-size pieces.
- Place the ribs in a large pot of salted water with sliced onions; bring to a simmer; boil for about 35-45 minutes, or until tender; drain the ribs and place in a large bowl or container to cool.
- When cooled enough to refrigerate, cover with the V-H honey garlic sauce and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the ribs from from the container and save any marinade.
- When ready to barbecue, heat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle the ribs with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Grill to desired tenderness, turning often and basting with reserved marinade (the ribs will not take long to cook!).