Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Incredibly simple and sooo yummy! My 7 yr old loved it and picky 3 yr old gobbled it up!
- 2 -4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (25 ounce) jar pasta sauce (I love the Napa Valley Bistro Tomato Basil)
- 2 -6 slices mozzarella cheese
- cooked spaghetti
- shredded parmesan cheese, to your liking
- Arrange chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour sauce on top.
- Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Add mozzarella cheese slices and let melt over the breasts.
- Serve with spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
So easy, and my family went insane for it! I actually thought the recipe looked like it would be bland and boring, but it was great. It's the first table food that my 10-month-old ate without any playing... she was too bust shoveling it in her mouth by the fistful. I changed a few things... I threw some asiago in on top of the mozzarella, and used shredded instead of sliced cheese. I chopped some fresh basil and sprinkled it on top, and substituted gemelli for spaghetti, and it was enough of a change that my 4 year old (who does not like her spaghetti messed around with) loved it too. Great recipe, especially to be so simple and easy.
This is so easy and soooo good. I use whole wheat pasta and add a can of diced tomatoes. My mom made it this weekend and has now added it to her recipe book.
I had this at an Idol Watching Party and loved it so much I asked for the recipe IMMEDIATELY! It is sooo yummy! I can't wait to make it for my DH. :) Thanks for sharing!