Recipe by drhousespcatcher
cold.. again.. need warmth again.. whoops have kids.. can't use the adult version. Again a soupsong soup.
- 6 cups beef stock or 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 potato, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 stalk celery, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the stock to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Grate the vegetables right into the broth and cook on a medium heat until tender.
- When ready to serve, stir in the horseradish. Simmer for 2 minutes, then serve in mugs with a spoon.
- For vegetarian use vegetable stock. Pref dark roasted.