1/2 Photos of Snow Cream in a Blender
Ever had real snow cream after fresh snowstorm? This is very popular in the southern United States. Similar to vanilla ice cream but in a drink (milkshake-like) consistency. (This recipe was developed by 11 year old Morgan, daughter of 'zaar chef JessicaLee).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into blender and add all remaining ingredients.
- 2Blend on high until all ice chunks are gone.
- 3Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- 4*Can also use heavy cream, evaporated milk, or half & half for creamier taste (but higher fat content).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snow Cream in a Blender
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 80.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g