Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love seafood and this recipe is one of my all-time favorites.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs snow crab legs, single-cut
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- Rinse crab clusters under cool water.
- Cut into serving-size pieces; score back of leg sections using large heavy knife or kitchen shears.
- Saute' onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except crab; simmer for five(5) minutes. Serve hot with chilled or steamed crab.