Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy recipe that will have everyone asking for the recipe.
Make and share this Snickers Surprise Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated cookie dough (peanut butter preferably)
- 18 Snickers miniature candy bars, unwrapped
- 1 (18 ounce) container vanilla frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Flatten 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and place a snicker in the middle of each one.
- Wrap the dough around the snicker making a ball out of it.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper for best results.
- Place cookie ball on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cookies cool for 3 minutes and then place them on baking rack.
- *Optional* Snip off the corner of a plastic snack or sandwich ziplock bag and drizzle frosting on the top of the cookies.
- For an extra festive flair, tint frosting with food coloring.
Very good! I made these for my son's preschool Xmas party and everyone enjoyed them. I did omit the frosting. My mom used to make a similiar cookie, but this is much easier, using the peanut butter refrigerated dough.....and it tastes just like homemade!