Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy recipe that will have everyone asking for the recipe.
Make and share this Snickers Surprise Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated cookie dough (peanut butter preferably)
- 18 Snickers miniature candy bars, unwrapped
- 1 (18 ounce) container vanilla frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Flatten 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and place a snicker in the middle of each one.
- Wrap the dough around the snicker making a ball out of it.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper for best results.
- Place cookie ball on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Let cookies cool for 3 minutes and then place them on baking rack.
- *Optional* Snip off the corner of a plastic snack or sandwich ziplock bag and drizzle frosting on the top of the cookies.
- For an extra festive flair, tint frosting with food coloring.
Very good! I made these for my son's preschool Xmas party and everyone enjoyed them. I did omit the frosting. My mom used to make a similiar cookie, but this is much easier, using the peanut butter refrigerated dough.....and it tastes just like homemade!