Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from my DH's grandmother. Very yummy snack or dessert.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 20 Snickers miniature candy bars
- Combine sugars, peanut butter, and butter.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, soda and salt.
- Cover and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Unwrap all the snickers minatures.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and divide into 1 tablespoon pieces and flatten.
- Place a snicker in the middle of each piece of dough and wrap the dough around the snicker.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake in a 325 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
I have made this several times for my coworkers and they flip every time! to sweeten the deal I also add a little dollop of chocolate icing on the top!