Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Martha Stewart recipe adapted by Bakerella! Makes 12 cupcakes and 12 mini-cupcakes
Make and share this Snickerdoodle Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line regular and miniature cupcake trays with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture to creamed butter and sugar in three additions. Alternate with milk in two additions.
- Fill baking cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from trays and let cool.