Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Martha Stewart recipe adapted by Bakerella! Makes 12 cupcakes and 12 mini-cupcakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup milk, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line regular and miniature cupcake trays with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour mixture to creamed butter and sugar in three additions. Alternate with milk in two additions.
- Fill baking cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from trays and let cool.