Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
A little different from other Snicker's cakes posted here. This is one of my most requested recipes. It's very rich and very yummy.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 9x13 cake pan.
- Mix cake mix as directed on box.
- Pour half the batter into the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and distribute candy bar slices evenly over cake.
- Pour remaining batter over candy bars, making sure to cover all slices evenly.
- Return pan to oven and bake for another 30-35 minutes, or until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven and cool, then frost with your favorite chocolate frosting. Sprinkle additional chopped snicker's bars over frosting and serve at room temperature.
this is a very good cake!
Oh, YUM!!!!! DD wanted to make this for our dear neighbor's birthday, so I helped her put it together and it was SO good; very rich and chocolate. What more can we ask for?? It's in our keeper file!!