Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this up very quickly one night when I had not much time and a couple of chicken breasts. The result was so fantastic that I could have licked the plate! It was so easy but tasted like it took an age to prepare
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 small hot red chili pepper
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce (dark)
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass (in olive oil , jar type)
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- oven cooking bag
- place chicken breasts in bag add all the other ingredients and move around to coat the chicken allow to marinade for about half an hour place in the oven on a baking tray at 220C and cook for 25 minutes.
- I served this with roasted new potatoes that I put in about 20 minutes before the chicken and a celery and cucumber salad with balsamic dressing.
- The next time I make it I am going to do it in the Crockpot.
Better with chicken thighs.