Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
One of my recipes featured in Southern Living
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 3 tablespoons grated onions
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup tomato soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
- Spread about 2 tbs.
- of cheese mixture over cut side of each muffin.
- Broil about 6" from heat 3-5 min.
- or until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Top with bacon.
- Yield: 12 servings.